We make simple, beautiful games that millions of people play daily. We are building massively multiplayer online games now, so we need some more developers to work with us. Join us if you are among the most intelligent, self-motivated talents who love their craft.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer equal opportunity to all individuals irrespective of their caste, religion, origin, political views, age, gender, disability status, genetic information, and any other status protected under the Labor Act of Nepal.
We love good people.
- We have flexible working hours. No need to work from 10:00 to 06:00.
- We pay what you deserve. Apart from your basic salary, you get paid extra based on the game’s success.
- We rely on your craft; we love the latest and hottest technology.
- We don’t have restrictions on the technology you use. Are you a Golang Ninja? Great! Doing PHP for the last 10 years? Awesome!
HTML5 Game Developers – 2
- Design simple games for web browsers
- Design and develop Instant Games
Web & DevOps Engineers – 2
- Build solid, scalable back-end systems for multiplayer games
- Maintain, scale and test a cluster of servers across the globe
- Build automation systems to monitor the game servers
Unity Developers – 2
- Build new mobile games using the Unity game engine
- Improve already developed games & modules
- Build new modules for mobile games
UI / UX Designer – 1
- Design user interface for our games
- Help the developers follow best practices in UX
- Ensure all graphics and UI reflect our aesthetics
- Identify UX issues in existing games
- Design concepts of in-game interactions & animations
Creative Content Creator – 1
- Write blog articles
- Create posts for our social media
- Write store listings for our app stores
- Write tutorials for our games.
Game Testers – 1
- Play unfinished games that are slow, boring, and full of bugs
- Submit reports and findings to the project manager
If you think you can be a part of our team, regardless of the open positions, please apply. We will get back to you if we think you can be a part of our growing team.
Only apply if you meet these criteria:
- You must be a self-managed person who does not need external motivation.
- You must be really good at what you do, and be ready to give your best.
- You must be able to meet weekly deadlines; you can work on flexible work hours.
- You must be learning all the time; nobody should tell you to keep yourself updated with new security threats, best practices, design guidelines, and such.
- We are only looking for experienced people. If you are just starting, please do not apply.